Thursday, July 5, 2012

July 5. On the floor

"I like it hard," she said, "and fast." He looked surprised. "What did you expect? That I would just lie there and take what was offered? If this is going to happen then it's got to be how I want it." He didn't say anything for a moment, his gaze shifted from the fireplace to her then back again.
"Ok."
"Ok?"
"Ok, if that's how you want this to happen then ok. I was trying to create romance, lead into it, see where things took us...but I guess this is where we've been taken."
She sipped from her wine glass, her eyes reflecting the dancing light of the fire. "I guess it is."
He took her wine glass from her hand and placed it with his on the coffee table. He then offered his hand to help her up, before pushing her down to the floor. He roughly removed her clothes, then his.
"Like this?" he said.
"Maybe we could kiss?"
He kissed her then, hard, his tongue pushing deep into her throat. She struggled beneath him, unable to move away. She tried to push him off.
"What?"
"It's too much."
"I thought it's what you wanted."
"Not like that."
"Can I just do things the way I want to then?"
"Fine." He moved himself off of her and stood up. He picked up his jeans and started to pull them on.
"What are you doing?"
"What I want. I want wine, I want conversation... and maybe even one day I want love. Fucking is fucking, for fuck's sake." She looked at him then, noticing the softness around his eyes for the first time.  
"Sorry," she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment